If you are looking to add more professional looking and functional commenting system to your Blogger/Blogspot blog checkout Disqus. It is a universal commenting system that is more user friendly and very easy to manage from Disqus interface.
Many friends said that the comments on blogger would be lost, it did't. There are ways to import old comments to Disqus.
If you want to install the Disqus comment box, follow these steps:
1. Go to Disqus website
2. Click Sign Up at the top right corner
3. Fill the blank, then click Continue
4. Add your twitter account (optional)
5. Click on Blogger
6. Add Site
7. If you have several blogs, please select the blog then Add Widget
8. It's automatically adds widgets to your blog
9. Open your email and confirm email, by clicking a link in an email
10. Click your username, then Edit Profile
11. Edit Your Profile, Avatar and others.
New comment form has more field like we usually have on WordPress powered blogs. Comments are neatly formatted and you can subscribe to RSS feed to follow up comments. Besides, users of Disqus can directly comment on your blog using their repestive IDs for more connected approach. You can moderate comment on blog by logging into account at Disqus website. Give Blogger comment box a Disqus makeover! My Comment Form is a good example of how the Disqus comment form looks like....
Adding Yahoo Smiley on Blogger Threaded Comments
How To Enable Threaded Comments on Blogger / Blogspot
I hope this helps.
If you have anything to say or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below. If you also want me to post a short review of your company or product, on this blog, do not hesitate to contact me.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE NOW!