September 20, 2012

1

Ever Wondered How Some Facebook Friends Stay Online 24/7? With their mobile Devices.

  • September 20, 2012
  • Don ZikkO
  • Like always I was surfing the web, searching for things that Don't Exist :p . Don't judge me its my life.

    While surfing the web I stumbled on a Great Download site through Google for mobile phones, then I took 5 minutes to scan the site (Like I said "I was looking for things that don't exist" that's why I scanned through....

    Then I found this facebook application

    data:post.title

    Unfortunately the application works only on

    • Android
    • Blackberry
    • IOS devices
    * wished it works for symbian Phones..

    The Application has got some good features

    • Even when minimized you re still online
    • It shows your online friends
    • Shows your facebook Inbox
    • Images Can also be sent as attachment through the application
    • And speed is 99.9%

    Take a look at the images below

    data:post.title

    data:post.title

    data:post.title

    Looks CooL right?

    Download The Application HERE
    Or
    Copy this link to your address bar http://www.facebook.com/mobile/messenger

    Download the app, run it and Enjoy!!! :)



    I hope this helps.

    If you have anything to say or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below. If you also want me to post a short review of your company or product, on this blog, do not hesitate to contact me.

    Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.

    CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE NOW!

    Cheers!

    1 Responses to “ Ever Wondered How Some Facebook Friends Stay Online 24/7? With their mobile Devices. ”

    Anonymous said...

    February 27, 2013

    I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from hottest gossip.

    Also visit my blog post: http://webhostingtop3.com/web-hosting-yahoo-small-business-hosting-dream-Host-an-analytical-view


    *Important - If you want to be informed of any replies to your comment, check the "Subscribe By Email" before submitting. Please Do Not Spam

    Post a Comment

    Pls No Spamming or Any Form of Abuse!
    Thank You•

    Give us your feedback ...